Children's development is vital so learning is organised in six areas:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Languages & Literacy
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
- Mathematical Development
- Knowledge and understanding of the World
The schools aims at promoting children's spiritual, moral, social, scientific, mathematical, technological, language and cultural development.
What skills will your child learn?
Children will learn a wide range of academic skills in each subject. They will also learn broader skills which can help them in any areas of life. The key skills are:
- Practical life skills & Working with others
- Language and Communication & Application of number
- Problem solving & Self Assessment
Child Centered Methods are employed. The youngest Children (3 - 6 years) continue learning through play as well as individual readiness lessons in writing, Maths, Reading and group Science or Geography activities to prepare then for Primary education in both Ugandan and International Schools